Saturday, May 9, 2015

Lesson 8 Part 2 Challenge

Honestly, I don't really enjoy listening to a book. Too distracting! Que bizarre. I prefer print or ebooks. While looking for an etitle to place here, I noticed that OneClickdigital (1CD) has a great menu to choose from. Just the different genres alone (Short Stories, Self-help, Women's Fiction) is great but I really like that they help the user with large font and easy to use menu options. I love Overdrive but I think Overdrive should look at 1CD as a way to clean up its site too. It is too busy and over reaching in its ambition to be all things to all people. 1CD still needs more help in the sheer number of licenses compared to Overdrive. I'll still look at Overdrive first but I will give 1CD a part in my search for ebooks too. What I don't care for in 1CD is their lack of YA or Teen selections. This will be a poor way to do business in the future. I could not find Gabi, a Girl in Pieces by Isabel Quintero in 1CD. Boo.

No comments: