Saturday, May 23, 2015

Lesson 11: Wrap Up

  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about technology and mobile devices. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?
  • What were your favorite Cosas/Things and discoveries?
  • Did you connect with others doing the 11.5 Cosas?
  • Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content?
  • Describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence. We may use your words to promote 11.5 Cosas learning activities to others.
I really liked Lesson 7 on smartphone tech. I liked it so much and became my favorite COSA lesson that I am keeping this page available as a reference for patrons! I helped others start their blog and maintain it. I don't really know how you can improve or if I had a "wow" moment through these exercises. I think you need to have different levels so I won't be bored with the "beginner" part of the learning experience. 

Smartphone and tablet tech changes so rapidly. We have to always be as knowledgeable as an Apple or Windows Store.


No comments: