Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thing 9: RSS Feeds and my limited experience

Do you think you'd regularly use RSS to keep up with personal or professional blogs? Why or Why not?
I enjoy looking at what my feeds have for me-even throughout the day.
I have forwarded interesting news to my co-workers. I even found interesting tech websites devoted to librarianship.
I hope to use my RSS as a fast way to access specific-issue topics and relate them to my work and home.

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?
I learned that the Google reader does a really great job in locating the feeds that interest me. It is like my own life coach, but without the fee.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
I've learned what feeds I do like and what I don't and I unsubscribe to the ones I don't.

What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
Actually, I subscribed to YouTube through one of my newsfeeds.

No comments: